JAMB Admission Letter 2023 Printing Procedure: here is a page that contains all the information that you need concerning the JAMB Admission Letter. So you will be thoroughly informed concerning the JAMB Admission Letter.
In this article, we will cover some key points such as;
- How To Print Jamb Admission Letter
- How To Get Jamb Admission Letter
- How To Check Jamb Admission Letter
- How Much Is Jamb Admission Letter
- How To Get an Admission Letter From Jamb
After she has been offered provisional admission, the next thing you should do is print your Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Admission Letter.
Printing of Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Admission Letter isn’t that tough; just follow our guide in order to do the right thing. If you are printing, then you have to pay a fee of N1000 naira.
Before you proceed to do anything, please follow the instructions here.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board is a Nigerian exam regulatory body that oversees the admission of candidates into Nigerian Higher Institutions. The Board is responsible for conducting the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). The pioneer Registrar was Mr Michael Saidu Angulu who served from inception in 1978 to 1986.
Instructions to Print the JAMB Admission Letter
- All the candidates shall be required to create a profile via the sign-up (New User). In order to create a new profile you have to provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State, and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign-Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
- Thereafter, you will be using your email and password to sign in.
- After you might have signed in, you will be directed to the landing page that contains all the information you need.
- Select the “Print Admission Letter”. This is available on the sidebar or the homepage.
- The moment you make the selection, a transaction ID is generated for the service. The ID will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- The transaction ID displayed will be in bold red font. Review the confirmation page. The transaction ID displayed will be for useful future reference.
- If you want to clack through the card, click on the card payment option. If you want to pay through any other method such as ATM, bank, or quick teller, the transaction ID will be needed.
- Enter your card details on the Interswitch payment page and proceed to make the payment.
- The payment status of your payment will be displayed in the “My Payment Section”. Make sure to click on the continue button after an SMS and email have been sent to you containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status.
- Once you have completed your payment you will be asked to provide the following; exams year and JAMB Reg Number.
We believe that you found value in this article on JAMB Admission Letter. If you want to be the first to get updates, please subscribe to our email list and bookmark this page. This will make you stay ahead of others.
Do not also forget to leave a comment below. Let us know how we can better serve you as well. Please share this article on all types of social media platforms. Share until it goes viral. Share on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Telegram, etc. Good luck in all your endeavours.