UBEC 2023/2024 Recruitment This page contains the Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment form, as well as information about qualifications, criteria, how to apply, and other relevant topics.
To date, the country has been anticipating the establishment of the Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) in 2023/2024. As a result, we’ve received multiple requests from aspirants requesting legitimate information about the UBEC application form for 2023 on different platforms.
Many applicants have asked us the following questions to us:
- How do I become a member of the UBEC in 2023/2024?
- Where can I get a copy of the UBEC’s form for 2023?
- Is the proposal for the UBEC in 2023 available?
- When will the UBEC begin accepting applications?
- I’m searching for information on the UBEC’s recruitment process, among other items.
- Is the UBEC’s 2023 recruitment real?
UBEC Recruitment 2023 Application
The recruitment of Nigerian youths, both graduates and undergraduates, is the primary goal of the Universal Basic Education Commission. As a result, unemployment in Nigeria will be reduced and eventually become a thing of the past. Many applicants have inquired as to when the UBEC recruitment process for 2023 will begin.
This question will be answered on this page, as well as everything you need to know to be considered for the UBEC program. As a result, don’t go anywhere. Those interested in downloading the UBEC application form can do so by going to www.ubeconline.com and downloading the UBEC form 2023 PDF. It’s worth noting that UBEC registration is absolutely free. Paying someone to register for the Federal Teacher Scheme is not a smart idea (FTS).
The UBE Commission (UBEC) is a Federal Government agency charged with overseeing all aspects of the UBE program’s implementation.
The Federal Government of Nigeria initiated the Universal Basic Education (UBE) Program in 1999 as a reform initiative aimed at expanding access to and ensuring the quality of basic education across the world. The following are some of the targets of the UBE Program:
- Providing FREE and COMPULSORY basic education to all children of school-going age and under, ensuring continuous access to a 9-year formal education.
- Providing Early Childhood Care, Growth, and Education for six years of primary education and three years of junior secondary education (ECCDE)
- Lowering school dropout rates while the relevance, consistency, and efficiency;
- Literacy, numeracy, life skills, and values are all essential for lifelong learning and useful living.
UBEC Recruitment 2023/2024: General Requirements
To be considered for the Universal Basic Education Commission, you must meet the following criteria.
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong team spirit
- It’s a plus if you know how to use a computer.
- Candidates must be able to interact efficiently.
- Must have a minimum of five credits in the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education in no more than two sittings (GCE). It is important to earn credit in English.
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or OND certificate from a recognized university in any relevant field Both candidates must display a valid form of identification, such as a valid driver’s license, a valid National Identification Card, an international passport, or a voter’s card.
- Must be able to work in a different environment.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit to be considered.
- Interested candidates must be well-behaved and composed.
- Applicants for the Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment exercise must be under the age of 35.
How to Apply for UBEC 2023/2024 Recruitment
Follow the steps below to apply for a role with the Universal Basic Education Commission:
Visit the official website of the UBEC at www.ubec.gov.ng or https://fts.admissions.cloud/home. Develop a username and password for your account. Carefully read and obey the directions. Please provide all relevant details. Make sure you double-check anything. Please include a copy of your ID and a passport photo, Send your application in. You will get an email confirming the completion of your submission. Only those candidates who have been chosen for further consideration will be contacted.
Applicants who meet the recruitment criteria of the Universal Basic Education Commission will be invited to take a screening examination. You will be informed by email of the date, time, and screening locations.
Closing Date for UBEC Recruitment 2023
The UBEC Recruitment/Registration closing date or deadline has not yet been announced. You will be informed when the deadline has been set. After the recruitment process is finished, the Federal Teachers Shortlist will be published.
The Compulsory, Free UBEC Act of 2004 tackles a variety of important issues.
- The Federal Government’s involvement will provide assistance to Nigeria’s state and local governments in order to ensure that basic education is uniform and of high quality across the country.
- Every Nigerian government must provide free, mandatory, and compulsory basic education to all children in primary and junior secondary school.
- Every parent is responsible for ensuring that his or her child or ward attends and completes (a) primary school and (b) junior secondary school.
- The stakeholders in education in a Local Government Area must ensure that any parent or individual in charge of a child fulfils the obligations placed on him or her by the Universal Basic Education Act of 2004.
- The transition from primary to junior secondary school (JSS) should be seamless; since basic education ends at the junior secondary school level, an entrance test may not be required. The emphasis will be on successful continuous evaluation, with the final review and qualification taking place at the completion of the nine-year basic education program.
- As stipulated in the National Policy on Education, the Secondary School system should be restructured to ensure that the JSS portion is disarticulated from the SSS (NPE).
UBEC Recruitment Often Asked Questions and Answers
1. What is the process for applying for UBEC Recruitment 2023/2024?
- The application is completed completely online. To apply, build an account on the official recruitment site at https://www.ubec.gov.ng/ or https://fts.admissions.cloud/home.
2. How much does the UBEC Recruitment application cost?
- The UBEC application form is free to fill out and can be found on the official application portal.
3. What is the deadline for UBEC Recruitment 2023/2024?
- The registration deadline for the UBEC Recruitment 2023/2024 has yet to be announced. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s made public. If you want to keep up to date on the latest news from the Universal Basic Education Board, check this website frequently.
4. What are the UBEC Program’s Basic Features?
- Compulsory and never-ending Primary and junior secondary school schooling lasts nine years.
Simple Formal Education is offered for free.
- The fundamentals of computer literacy are added.
- Junior secondary schools are separated from senior secondary schools.
- Appropriate ongoing professional development for teachers.
Keep checking this page for information on the Universal Basic Education Commission’s recruitment.