Police Constable Recruitment 2023/2024 | www.policerecruitment.gov.ng massive Nigeria police recruitment latest news and other important updates can be found below.
Welcome to the Police Constable Recruitment page, do you want to participate in the ongoing Police Recruitment? how about starting your application by knowing the in and out of our to apply for the Police Constable Recruitment and also the full description of the job qualifications and requirements, if you know all these you are likely to succeed in this job recruitment.
In this article we will be writing down the important area you need to focus on so as to qualify to be recruited in the Police Constable Recruitment, without wasting much time you would like to let all applicants know that the official portal for this recruitment is www.policerecruitment.gov.ng most times this portal is not reachable but if you find it difficult to log in also try www.psc.gov.ng/police-recruitment to ascertain more about the recruitment.
ELIGIBLE STATES FOR POLICE CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Federal Capital Territory
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
All those who fell under these states are qualified to apply for the Police Constable Recruitment and as such you are advised to know more about the requirement that the authorities have put in place to ascertain if you are qualified for this job recruitment.
General Requirement for Police Constable Recruitment
Applicants must have a passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following:
- The applicant shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Applicant must possess a minimum of Five (5) Credits in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/N ECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics
- Applicant must be aged between 17 – 25 years
- Applicant must be medically, physically and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for males and 1.64m tall for female
- Applicant must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment
- Applicant must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
- Applicant must print their completed online forms, and guarantor forms and submit the same at the examination/screening and recruitment centre.
A candidate who is suffering from any one of the under-listed abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force:
- Impediment in speech
- Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food
- Knock knees
- Bent knees, i.e Knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention
- Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand
- Defective eyesight or squint eyes
- Amputation of any part of the body.
Only those that meet this requirement are qualified to run an application for this job, so if you know you do not have all the requirements I advise you to start making plans and preparations to get the complete requirement before applying.
How to Apply for Police Constable Recruitment
All applicants are to channel their applications to www.policerecruitment.gov.ng to start their online application also use this link here https://psc.gov.ng/ to start your application when the application portal opens follow the form and fill in all spaces that are required also avoid mistakes, only candidates with a good application will be contacted.
- The Names of successful candidates will be published in the national newspaper and on other platforms
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter Into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside from this portal or candidates’ emails.