NAN Recruitment | This article is set to help all intended Applicants and Candidates of the NAN Recruitment 2023. So keep reading to stay informed as we will provide you with information on the requirements, guide, and application portal for NAN Recruitment 2023.
Just like the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA). The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) is run by the Federal Government of Nigeria. NAN’s primary focus is to be a counter-new agency to negative news and stories about Nigeria as well as disseminate news to the international community and across the country.
We believe that after going through this page, you will be getting basic questions answered, a question such as;
- How to apply for the NAN recruitment
- Where to obtain the NAN recruitment form
- When the NAN recruitment will start
- How to get the NAN recruitment update
- When the NAN recruitment deadline will be coming up?
So in essence, we are going to be discussing the things listed above.
The Recruitment Requirements for the News Agency of Nigeria
Please check out the necessary requirements for this job below.
- All Applicants and Candidates and Candidates must possess the First School Leaving Certificate
- Candidates must have the mandates of 5 credits on SSCE, WAEC, or NABTEB results.
- All Applicants and Candidates and Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any field e.g. HND.
- All Applicants and Candidates and Candidates must be between the age limit stated by NABTEB
- Good knowledge of computers is an added advantage.
- The willingness to push yourself beyond your relaxed zone or comfort zone is an added advantage as a requirement as well.
- The recruitment is only for Nigerians living in Nigeria
- All Applicants and Candidates must be ready and prepared for the qualifying exams to be taken.
- All Applicants and Candidates must possess a valid means of identification such as an international passport, voters cards, driving license or national ID card
- The application age is 35 plus
- All Applicants and Candidates and Candidates must be free from drugs as all participants will be tested for illegal drugs.
- All Applicants and Candidates will undergo medical tests.
How to Apply for the NAN Recruitment
The application is done online on the NAN Portal, but here is the portal for the application: www.nan.ng
Please make sure that all your documents are updated before uploading to the portal; also ensure that you are not on the wrong portal to avoid being scammed. If you want to succeed in recruitment, then check out the steps to succeed in the News Agency of Nigeria Recruitment Below.
- Make sure to register not more than once on the portal to avoid disqualification.
- Ensure to use only the originals of your credentials to avoid being accused of faking your documents.
- Make sure to register early as being among the first set gives you a chance of being shortlisted.
- Please Endeavour not to disclose your registration details to anybody to avoid being scammed by anybody.
- Do not use a shared email or phone number to register, let the email address you use be personal to you and the password is known only to you.
- Signed up for our email list to stay updated a get all the updates that you need in just one click. This will ensure that you are among the first to get notified once an update has been released.
- Be very moderate in your dressing, do not be shabby in your dressing, and neither should you overdress when you are going for the screening test or interview.
- Be clean-shaven as much as you can. Look very neat when you are going for the interview.
- Remember to leave comments on this blog to let s know how we can better serve you.
- And finally, stay on this blog to get the most updated information.
In conclusion, we believe that this post has been of immense benefit to you. Please appreciate our work by leaving a comment behind to let us know how far we have served you. Also, ensure that you share this article on all social media pages. Congrats and good luck in your future endeavours.