ICRC Recruitment 2023 process is now underway. In this article, we’ll give you crucial details regarding the ICRC 2023 recruitment portal www.icrc.org qualifications, application procedures, and other important information that will help you submit a strong application.
The ICRC Recruitment has effectively started recruiting. To apply and be one of the candidates hired this year, you must be aware of all requirements, specifications, and application procedures.
The following is a list of the standard requirements for this year’s recruitment.
ICRC Recruitment Requirements
- Candidates must be Nigerian citizens.
- All applicants must present a legitimate form of identification, such as a passport, national ID card, voter card, or driver’s license.
- Candidates that are interested in ICRC recruitment cannot be older than 30 at the time of application.
- The ability to use computers will be helpful.
- B.Sc., HND, ND, or NCE diploma from an accredited university
- Birth certificate or age declaration.
- Each and every applicant must submit their O-level scores (WAEC, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB).
- Candidates must be free of any communicable illnesses, stutters, mental disorders, visual, auditory, or physical impairments. must be in sound physical and mental condition. No body art, including tattoos or inscriptions
- Two recent passport images with plane backgrounds are preferred.
- Hold a valid state of origin certificate that has been properly approved by regional authorities.
- Qualifying aptitude tests will be taken by the shortlisted candidates.
How to apply for ICRC Recruitment Process
The application process is rather straightforward. Please follow the guidelines and procedures indicated below to apply.
- To apply, visit the nearest ICRC location in your state or the ICRC portal at www.icrc.org
- Select a vacant slot by clicking on it.
- Using a functional phone number or email, create a profile.
- It is necessary to read and agree to all terms and conditions.
- Ensure the accuracy of your entry.
- Verify all the information you have submitted.
- Send your résumé.
Steps to Apply for ICRC Recruitment
- You will be required to provide a formal letter identifying your local government of origin.
- The cover letter needs to be handwritten.
- You must submit your complete Statement of Results.
Note: The application letter must be sent to the ICRC Force. Additionally, your application letter needs to be duly signed by the L.G.A. chief or another senior official from your local government.
Submit your application at the ICRC office in your state that is the most convenient for you after that.
To stay up to date on ICRC recruitment, frequently visit this page.
In case of something changes, we also suggest that you bookmark or store this page and often refresh it. When this occurs, you will be informed right away.