CPN Recruitment 2023: Online application forms are now available on the CPN 2023 recruitment application page. The CPN 2023 recruiting closure date and other registration procedures are listed below, along with the application procedure, recruitment form, entry requirements, and qualifications.
We will go over every aspect of the application process for CPN in this article. The procedures, requirements, and instructions for applying to the CPN recruitment for 2023 have been provided. Continue reading to learn more about the official website and how to complete the CPN application form without any problems.
The 2023 CPN Recruitment Portal
Online application forms can now be submitted through the CPN job portal. The official registration website for the 2023 CPN recruiting portal is www.cpn.gov.ng.
The official CPN 2023 recruiting portal, www.cpn.gov.ng, is the sole place where interested and qualified individuals are urged to begin their application process. Please notice the following entry requirements if you are interested in applying.
Entry Requirements for CPN Recruitment
- First and foremost, all applicants who are interested in participating in the current Computer Professional Registration Council Of Nigeria 2023 recruitment exercise must be at least 18 years old and not older than 40.
- Candidates must have completed the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education with a minimum of five credits in no more than two sittings.
- Degree in HND, B.Sc., or OND qualification in a relative field from an accredited university.
- Basic computer skill
- All applicants must also possess a legitimate form of identification, such as a voter card, a valid driver’s license, an international passport, or a national identity card.
- Candidates must be in good physical and mental health and drug-free.
These are the requirements that you must meet in order to apply for a position with CPN. If you are confident that you have satisfied all the requirements, follow the detailed instructions on how to apply below.
How to Apply for CPN Recruitment in 2023
Use the steps below to apply for the ongoing recruitment process.
- Visit the CPN website’s official registration page at www.cpn.gov.ng
- Select the Career page by clicking.
- If you don’t already have one, create one now.
- Click on one of the open positions.
- Carefully read and adhere to the directions.
- Provide and validate all important information.
- Send your resume in
Before the final shortlist is created, successful candidates will be invited to take a screening test. Your registered email address will be used to notify you of the date and screening locations.
It’s important to mention that the application form is totally free and does not cost any money to obtain. Interested applicants can get the form at the official career page of CPN.
Update on CPN Recruitment
We regularly post the most recent information about the CPN Recruitment processes. Therefore, to ensure that you don’t miss an update, we suggested that you bookmark this page and refresh it as frequently as you can.
Simply leave a question below this page with any inquiries you may have about the CPN 2023 recruitment procedures, and we will get back to you.