Benue Community Police Recruitment 2023/2024 | psc.gov.ng/police-recruitment latest news and other vital pieces of information.
Hello and welcome to our official page you can get the Benue Community Police Recruitment application form here on this page all you have to do is to read and understand the Benue Community Police Recruitment requirement and how to apply for the Community Police Recruitment, once you follow us attentively you will understand and know how to apply because our comprehensive information will guide you and on how to apply.
Please we want all applicants to know that the official website for this recruitment is www.policerecruitment.gov.ng and you are expected to follow the steps outlined on the Application Portal to starts your application.
General Requirement for Community Police Recruitment
- Letter of engagement from N-Power, that is for NPower beneficiaries/volunteers.
- SSCE/GCE result/certificate with credit in 5 subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings.
- NYSC Discharge Letter or Exemption Letter.
- First School Living Certificate (FLSC).
- Certificate of Origin.
- Valid means of identity e.g; National ID card or Voters Card (PVC).
- Birth certificate obtains only from the NPOPC (National Population Commission) or, a valid age declaration.
How to Apply for Benue Community Police Recruitment
Should in case the application link is not reachable also try this link here https://www.npf.gov.ng/ this link will redirect you to the place you can apply for this Community Police Recruitment and while applying please avoid mistakes, mistakes won’t be attended to.
Many updates will be coming to you about the Community Policing Recruitment so if you would want us to feed you with updates kindly notify by dropping your email address below so that will can update you as soon as possible, don’t forget to bookmark this page so as to get the latest information about this recruitment.