Addax Petroleum Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
This article would include information on Addax Petroleum Recruitment, including how to obtain a form, learn about the qualifications, and apply for open positions. So, in this post, we’ve listed all of the necessary details; please make an effort to review them while you continue reading.
This article will notify you about Addax Petroleum’s recruitment process. The main goal of Addax recruiting is to increase the number of jobs available to Nigerian graduates and non-graduates. They would contribute to the elimination of unemployment in the world by doing so.
We assume that after reading this page, you will have your specific questions answered, including:
- How to apply for a job at Addax Petroleum
- Where do I get an Addax Petroleum application?
- When will the Addax Petroleum recruit begin?
- Where do I get an Addax recruiting update?
But, in essence, we’ll be talking about the topics mentioned above.
Is Addax 2023 Form Out for Recruitment?
Addax Recruitment has not begun for 2023 and neither has the application form for the recruitment been released. But we have been mandated and pressure to create this page for those readers who have been bombarding us with questions regarding when the Addax Recruitment for this year will begin.
When is the Addax Starting/Closing Date for the Recruitment?
The Addax Petroleum Recruitment starting date and the closing date have not been revealed to us yet but we believe that information shall soon be released online. Do you want to be among the first to know when the recruitment date will be released/ then do this: subscribe to our email list and bookmark this page to stay informed always.
What is the Addax Petroleum Recruitment Portal
If you don’t want to get scammed when applying for any job online, then make sure you do not visit a syndicated portal. Because of the economic situation in the country now, a lot of scammers have surfaced online. There are people who will clone the Addax Petroleum Recruitment portal and extort money from innocent and unsuspecting Nigerians. So be warned. That said, the correct portal for recruitment Is https://www.addaxpetroleum.com/careers
Addax Petroleum Recruitment Requirements
Here are the requirements that you need to succeed in this recruitment. But before proceeding to check out the requirements, please note that the recruitment shall be done online and all Candidates s are advised to upload their documents (only original ) on the portal after creating their profile.
Here are the requirements:
- Candidates must possess the First School Leaving Certificate
- Candidates must have the mandates 5 credits on SSCE, WAEC, or Addax Petroleum results.
- Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any field e.g. HND.
- Candidates must be between the age limit stated by Addax Petroleum
- Good knowledge of computers is an added advantage.
- The willingness to push yourself beyond your relaxed zone or comfort zone is an added advantage as a requirement as well.
- The recruitment is only for Nigerians living in Nigeria
- Candidates must be ready and prepared for the qualifying exams to be taken.
- Candidates must possess a valid means of identification such as an international passport, voters cards, driving license or national ID card
- The application age must be between 18 and 35 years.
- Candidates s must be free from drugs as all participants will be tested for illegal drugs.
- Candidates will undergo medical tests.
Here’s how to apply for the Recruitment
Application is done online and you can apply here via the portal or follow the steps below.
- Visit the application portal at www.addaxpetroleum.com/careers If the page is French in default, change the settings to English by clicking on English at the top.
- Click on Apply to Addax on the Navigation Bar.
- Let your language preference after Navigating to Our offer.
- Click on the advanced search option
- Where you find the country tab, select your country
- Continue scrolling down and click o search to display Jobs in Nigeria.
- After viewing the Jobs, select your Job of preference.
- Click on Apply to Apply for the Job of your choice
- If you do not have an existing account, you will be requested to create an account.
- Please fill out the form the right way.
- Attachment of your CV is mandatory and your CV must include; Your three names, Date of Birth, Contact Address, Functional Email and Phone Number, State of Origin, Details of your educational qualification from primary education, through secondary to Tertiary and Post Tertiary Education, Skills and professional qualifications if any.
How to Succeed in the Recruitment
Here are the steps to follow and instructions to keep if you want to succeed in this Recruitment.
- Application online should be done once.
- The application should be done with original credentials to avoid disqualification.
- Try as much as possible to be the first to register for the recruitment to avoid rushing and making mistakes at the end of the day.
- Do not disclose details of your registration to anybody.
- Do not use a shared email for registration, only use your personal email.
- Signed up to our email list to stay updated and finally leave a comment behind to let us know how we can better serve you.
And finally, if you found this article useful, please share the article on all social media platforms. Try also to bookmark this page and subscribe to our mail list as stated earlier, this will help you stay informed regarding Jobs in Nigeria.
If you feel there is any information we have not included here and you are quite aware of it, please kindly leave a comment indicating it. Thanks for visiting our page and Goodluck in your endeavours.