The UNICEF Massive Job Recruitment 2023 application form is here for qualified candidates who are cordially invited to apply through the UNICEF registration portal process.
The United Nations Children’s Fund has finally opened up its recruitment portal, which means that there are many jobs available at UNICEF. This article post will go into more detail on what you can expect from the United Nations Children’s Fund recruitment form portal.
APPLY FOR: United Nations Massive Job Recruitment
UNICEF’s massive recruitment is for all applicants who want to have a change in their life. This portal will provide the UNICEF requirements that will help you get recruited more quicker.
- Priority will be given to qualified female candidates to close the gender gap at the CO.
- Mobility is a condition of international professional employment with UNICEF and an underlying premise of the international civil service.
- UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority, and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles.
- All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles
- “UNICEF only considers higher educational qualifications obtained from an institution accredited/recognized in the World Higher Education Database (WHED), a list updated by the International Association of Universities (IAU) / United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY.